If you require consumer advice please contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service on 03454 040506 or online HERE

We work with the Citizens Advice Consumer Service who will notify us of incidents that require assessment for criminal investigation.

Please note this page is to be used for leaving anonymous information for Worcestershire Trading Standards Service and any information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence but may be shared with other appropriate Agencies.

We are happy to accept any information. However if you wish to make a report about a business or person that is not based in Worcestershire you may wish to make a report to their local Trading Standards Service.  Find the nearest Trading Standards office at https://www.tradingstandards.uk/consumers/support-advice.

Please note we DO NOT capture your personal information or contact details when you submit this form.

Please complete as fully as possible.